Fast Company Named Magazine of the Year
Posted on May 6, 2014
The winners of the 2014 National Magazine Awards were announced on May 1st. The annual awards are sponsored by the American Society of Magazine Editors in association with the Columbia Journalism School.
Fast Company was named Magazine of the Year. Pharrell Williams covered the December/January 2014 issue of the magazine. The feature story, which includes his productivity secrets, is published online here.
The New Yorker won the most awards with four. New York Magazine won three awards and Bon Appetit and National Geographic won two awards each. Here is a list of some of this year's winners:
- Magazine of the Year: Fast Company
- Fiction: The New Yorker
- Columns and Commentary: The New Yorker
- Essays and Criticism: The New Yorker
- Feature Photography: W
- Reporting: The New York Times Magazine
- Public Interest: Time
- General Interest: New York Magazine
- Special Interest: Inc.
- Design: New York Magazine
- Photography: Bon Appetit
- Leisure Interest: O, The Oprah Magazine
- Tablet: National Geographic
More on this topic: National Magazine Awards