The Write News: Magazine News Category
· Time Names Ebola Fighters Person of the Year (December 10, 2014): Time has named the Ebola Fighter as the 2014 Person of the Year.
· Robb Report Acquired by Rockbridge Growth Equity (December 7, 2014): Robb Report has been acquired by Detroit-based Rockbridge Growth Equity.
· Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy Become Catster and Dogster (December 5, 2014): Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy are being morphed into new publications called Catster and Dogster.
· Meredith Publishes Eat This, Not That Magazine (December 4, 2014): Meredith has started publishing Eat This, Not That magazine which is based on the popular book franchise.
· Scary Businessweek Cover Warns Ebola is Coming (September 24, 2014): Bloomberg Businessweek has a scary cover out that warns Ebola is coming. The words on the cover are bloodstained.
· Computerworld to Cease Publishing Print Edition (June 21, 2014): Computerworld plans to cease publishing its print edition. The website will continue with a redesign.
· Michelle Lee Named Editor-in-Chief of Nylon (June 19, 2014): Michelle Lee has been named editor-in-chief of Nylon and Nylon Guys magazines.
· Meredith Rollins Named Editor and Chief of Redbook Magazine (June 9, 2014): Meredith Rollins is now editor and chief of Redbook magazine. She was previously executive editor of the Hearst title.
· Source Interlink Media Closes 12 Magazines and Changes Name (June 2, 2014): Source Interlink Media has closed 12 magazines and changed its name to TEN: The Enthusiast Network.
· Alex Gonzalez Joins Elle as Creative Director (May 24, 2014): Alex Gonzalez is the new creative director at Elle. He replaces Joe Zee who is leaving for Yahoo Beauty.
· Jill Herzig Named Editor in Chief of Dr. Oz Magazine (May 19, 2014): Jill Herzig has been named editor in chief of Dr. Oz The Good Life magazine, which debuted in February.
· Diane Silberstein Named Publisher of Opera News (May 17, 2014): Diane Silberstein has been named publisher of Opera News. Opera News is published by the Metropolitan Opera Guild.
· Susan Goldberg Named Editor on Chief of National Geographic Magazine (May 12, 2014): Susan Goldberg has been named editor in chief of National Geographic magazine.
· Hearst Launches British Town & Country Magazine (May 9, 2014): Hearst has launched a Town & Country UK magazine. Lily James is the cover star for the launch issue.
· Nylon Magazine to Merge With FashionIndie After Being Sold to Diversis Capital (May 8, 2014): Nylon magazine has been sold to Diversis Capital. The magazine will be merged with Fashionindie.