The Write News: Magazine News Category
· Computerworld to Cease Publishing Print Edition (June 21, 2014): Computerworld plans to cease publishing its print edition. The website will continue with a redesign.
· Michelle Lee Named Editor-in-Chief of Nylon (June 19, 2014): Michelle Lee has been named editor-in-chief of Nylon and Nylon Guys magazines.
· Meredith Rollins Named Editor and Chief of Redbook Magazine (June 9, 2014): Meredith Rollins is now editor and chief of Redbook magazine. She was previously executive editor of the Hearst title.
· Source Interlink Media Closes 12 Magazines and Changes Name (June 2, 2014): Source Interlink Media has closed 12 magazines and changed its name to TEN: The Enthusiast Network.
· Alex Gonzalez Joins Elle as Creative Director (May 24, 2014): Alex Gonzalez is the new creative director at Elle. He replaces Joe Zee who is leaving for Yahoo Beauty.
· Jill Herzig Named Editor in Chief of Dr. Oz Magazine (May 19, 2014): Jill Herzig has been named editor in chief of Dr. Oz The Good Life magazine, which debuted in February.
· Diane Silberstein Named Publisher of Opera News (May 17, 2014): Diane Silberstein has been named publisher of Opera News. Opera News is published by the Metropolitan Opera Guild.
· Susan Goldberg Named Editor on Chief of National Geographic Magazine (May 12, 2014): Susan Goldberg has been named editor in chief of National Geographic magazine.
· Hearst Launches British Town & Country Magazine (May 9, 2014): Hearst has launched a Town & Country UK magazine. Lily James is the cover star for the launch issue.
· Nylon Magazine to Merge With FashionIndie After Being Sold to Diversis Capital (May 8, 2014): Nylon magazine has been sold to Diversis Capital. The magazine will be merged with Fashionindie.
· Jet Magazine to End Print Edition as it Transforms Into Digital Publication (May 7, 2014): Jet magazine is ending its print edition as it transforms into a digital only publication.
· Fast Company Named Magazine of the Year (May 6, 2014): Fast Company was named the magazine of the year at the 2014 National Magazine Awards
· Cindy Crawford Covers Relaunch of Lonny Magazine (May 5, 2014): Cindy Crawford covers the relaunch of Lonny magazine. The digital magazine has a redesigned issue format for the May 2014 issue.
· Joyce Chang Named Editor-in-Chief of Self Magazine (May 3, 2014): Joyce Chang has been named editor-in-chief of Self magazine. The appointment was effective May 1st.
· Tony Gervino Named Editor-in-Chief of Billboard (April 30, 2014): Tony Gervino is the new Editor-in-Chief of Billboard. He was previously executive editor of Hearts Magazines International.