MarketingSherpa Announces Blog Award Winners
Posted on June 27, 2006MarketingSherpa has announced the winners of their annual blog awards for business and marketing blogs. The awards are given in several different marketing categories. Here is the list of winners.
- Best Podcast on the topic of Marketing: Across the Sound by Joseph Jaffe
- Best B-to-B Marketing Blog: B2B Lead Generation Blog by Brian Carroll
- Best Blog on Email Marketing: Chris Baggott's Email Marketing Best Practices
- Best Blog on Search Marketing: Search Engine Roundtable
- Best Blog on Advertising: Adrants by Steve Hall
- Best Blog on Marketing to a Specific Consumer Demographic: Andy Wibbels
- Best blog on Affiliate Marketing: ReveNews
- Best Blog on the Topic of PR: Active Voice by Matt "PodBoy"
- Best Blog on Small Business Marketing: Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- Best Foreign-Language Blog: Marketing-Blog Biz -- Besserwerberblog
- Best Blog on General Marketing Topics: Seth Godin's Blog by Seth Godin